Monday, October 24, 2011

Trends to Love.

Hi dolls! I just finished watching TVD series and now I've nothing to do! So this post is just a product of my boredom-ness! Soooo, I decided to blog about the trends that I love now. First on the list is:

1. Crochet Patterns. 

Name it all! Crochet tops, shorts, sweater, dress or even shoes! I don't know why but I'm drawn to this trend now. This trend, for me, has a fresh-free spirit-girly-natural-vibes. Don't you love that? :) Here are some of my inspirations for this trend: 





{All photos are from weheartit.com}

My obsession for crochet patterns started when I saw Flavia's look on lookbook.nu.
This lady is so gorgeous!<3


2. Maxi Skirts.

I love the dramatic feeling when wearing maxi skirts or dresses. You can play with this kind of trend, you can put on a jacket for a corporate chic look or just put on your white shirt and favorite flats for a laid back look!:) Here are some of my inspirations for this trend:


The laid-back-boho-chic vibe like Cheyser's look on lookbook.nu.:)


The stunning Flavia D. on lookbook.nu

3. Leopard Prints.

This is my ultimate obsession!! Who doesn't love leopard prints anyway?! For me, this print screams for power and sexiness!<3 Oh la la! Here are some of my inspirations for this trend:


 Anastasia's "Double Leo" look from lookbook.nu. 


The Walking Doll of Philippines Camille Co's "Jumanji" look on lookbook.nu.

   That's it! Hope you like it!:) 
Share your thoughts about it ah? Thanks! :)

☮&♥,
P.

No comments: