Friday, October 21, 2011

Unprofessional.

Due to my desperate attitude to post a new 'outfit post' I asked my seven year-old brother to snap few photos of my outfit. It was so hard teaching him how to handle the camera. I'm so afraid that he might drop it and I'm glad that didn't happen! Haha! Okay, the first shot was blurred. :| Second shot, there's more space at the top part. :| Third shot was pretty usable. Here I'll show you...

Still blurred. Haha! 

Usable Photo No. 1. :) 

Usable Photo No. 2. :)
(sorry for the background) 
Top: Gap, High Waisted Shorts: Thrifted, Shoes: Mendrez


Usable Photo No. 3. Yay!:) 
Necklace: Creative Mind, Bracelet: Fashion Avenue, Belt and Ring: 168 Mall

 and this is my super kulit brother! :) 

Hype my look on lookbook.nu here! :)


That's it!:) Have a happy Saturday!:)

☮&♥,
P.

No comments: