Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Twenty-One and Legal.

Accomplished my Intravenous Therapy Training last Sunday which is also my birthday! :) I woke up 5:40 in the morning so that I'll have enough time to fix myself and of course not to be late for our demo. Ang aga ko dumating! Sarado pa ang venue! haha! It was a very tiring yet fulfilling day. Imagine we have to memorize five procedures in just one day!! I'm glad I passed all the procedures! :) The training ended around 4 in the afternoon then I went to church to hear a mass. :) Here are some pictures of what happened that day! :)

Day one, two and three. :)

              
with Sir Ronnel and Sir Billy! :)
We saw a cake at the venue and we played with it. haha :) 

It's my turn! :) Ang hirap din pala mag-swero! I need more practice! Volunteer anyone? lol! :D

Empathy for our patients dahil masakit din ma-swero. haha!

Procedure done! Cephalic vein pa nga! :)

Hype my look on lookbook.nu here! :)


and add me on Chictopia here!! :)

☮&♥,
P.

No comments: