Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Favorites!


Camille Co’s style exhibits a chic elegant look. All of her outfit posts are really high fashion! J With that beautiful face and perfect long legs she’s really a walking doll for me! I wonder how she talks in person because in pictures she’s like the prim and proper type of person. J



Cheyser Pedregosa’s style exhibits a boho chic look. Her personality seemed to be mysterious because of her love for dream catchers. (That is only my opinion. Hehe) J I love her DIY projects! I adore her sense of style and I think my style is a bit the same with her style. Most of her outfit posts (for me) have a light vibes into it. I like how she mix and match her clothes with her accessories without looking very-busy-outfit look. J I tweeted her once and she replied to it! How great is that? J



Last but not the least,

Vern Enciso. I just discovered her blog recently. Her style varies from stylish school outfit to fabulous fashion event outfit. Mind you ladies, she’s only 18 years old! J I do love her blog. In fact, the moment I started reading her blog I can’t control myself not to press the “older post” button! Haha! I adore her leopard print clothes!<3 I tweeted her about how I love her blog and she replied too! yay!:) You all know that my wildest dream is to become a model so I really admire her. I’m a fan! J



There you go, my top 3 favourite bloggers/models! I’m really hoping and praying that I’ll get a chance to meet them and have pictures with them someday! J


Follow their blogs!


xx,
P

No comments: