Saturday, October 27, 2012

Reality.

It's been a long time since I laid eyes on my blog! I've been so busy these months because of my work... well this time I had a chance to sit down and think for a while. In the next few days, two days to be exact, I'm turning a year older! :) Looking back, I'm a little proud of what I've become and the things that I did. :) 

June 2012, I became an English as a Second Language Teacher also known as ESL Teacher. Yes, I know it's far from the course that I took which is Nursing. (i miss working as a nurse. really.) So now, I am staying here in Clark, Pampanga. I've been doing this for almost 4 months now and to tell you my experience, it is fun yet tiring. Why? It's fun because I can meet Koreans and know about their culture. It's tiring because being a teacher is not really that easy. As my first time to teach, I have to learn a lot. The way I act, the way I handle Korean students, the way I teach.

 So, these photos will tell you my journey as an ESL teacher. :)
They are my first Korean friends. Lea and Marco. 


These adorable kids! Elizabeth (in red), Katarina (in pink) and Bryan!

during one on one class, with my student, Danny. :)

My co-teacher, Gem and our students, Tei and Irene. :) 

My first day of class with Chloe. :)


A surprise made by my students.:) They decorated my classroom! ;)

One thing I enjoy about this job is I can dress up! ;)

My NK family! Our boss, Mr. Nam at the middle! :)
(I took the photo so you can't see me there. lol!)


NK team building 2012 at Fontana Leisure Park. :)

Well, I'm in the real world now. This is the real world. You will look for a job, do your job, earn money, have a little treat for yourself on payday (but not every payday! lol!). It's not that easy but if you enjoy what you do, you'll get through it, right? :)

At the age of  22, this is what I've become. Yes, it's not that big but I will surely strive and work hard for the things that I want to achieve. I'll never stop. I know I have forever to chase my dreams. :)

xx, 
Patty.






No comments: