Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Fun Shoot for BeeBerry!

Do I still have followers? haha I'm a bad blogger, yes I know. I'm sorry for not blogging for such a long time. I became busy with random things... aaaand on that note (high pitch tone) I owe you guys a decent post. :) Here, I will show you a photoshoot I did for BeeBerry Shop. :) 

I am thinking to make this photo as my heading. What you think?:)




Did you like it? :) It was photographed by the very talented Meiji Laugo. :) 
Some of the items are on sale at BeeBerry Shop. Grab 'em now! :)

P.S.
I didn't enjoy my summer... no beach/pool party and no night outs. As in no event at all. Boo! I got busy attending interviews for a job and by next week I will have my training and I will be staying for a week at Clark... yes, away from home, away from Bataan.:( I'm kinda excited about it though. Wish me good luck! :)

No comments: