Thursday, January 26, 2012

Shoegasm.

Shoes Shoes Shoes!!!! Indeed, shoes have major roles in fashion nowadays. It can really spice up someones outfit. Aaand as a self-proclaimed fashion blogger (hahaha!)... I recommend Asian Vogue Shop if you're looking for cute, unique and fashionable styles of shoes. :) Hay, If only I have ENOUGH money to buy all these! :( Someday... someday I'll have you all! *evil laugh* :))

My top five picks:
Miu Miu Loafer Leopard Inspired. 
I super want to have this pair!!<3

Glitter Pumps. 

Toni Bianco Kendi Inspired.

Jeffrey Campbell Foxy.

Color Block.

DROOOOOLS!! Define shoegasm! Ah.

Dear Asian Vogue
I will be the happiest kid on earth if you send me JUST ONE PAIR, again just one pair of anything above. haha! :)) I'm really grabbing this opportunity to say this. haha :)) Who know, maybe it will work. hihi :) <3


No comments: