Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Quick Note!

I'm back guys! :) Sorry for the blog lag. :) Well, last week was quiet busy. We had this room renovation thing at home. I transferred to the other room and it took a whole day for me to finish fixing all my thingssss! I saw clothes that I can't wear anymore so I had it on sale at my online shop! Check it here: The Thrifty Boutique. :) As of now, all on-hand items are on sale and on Monday the BeeBerry Shop will have this BeeBerry Bazaar and they invited me to join the bazaar too! Yay! It will be held at the Teopengco Bldg, San Jose Balanga, Bataan. I'm so excited for this and I hope it will be a successful event! :) Also, a new studio will have their grand opening and I did a photo shoot for them! I'm going to talk about it on my next post which I'll be posting tomorrow!  So watch out for it! Haha! Good night! :) 

xx,
P ♥

No comments: