Monday, August 01, 2011

July Highlights!

So July is over and due to the cold weather I'm in a mood to reminisced the things that happened last month. Let's start!:)

FIRST HIGHLIGHT
The EPIC Nursing Licensure Board Exam! I attended a review class for 3 months to prepare for this battle. For our final coaching we stayed at Pampanga for a month because our venue is at SM cinema. Imagine going to the mall everyday but not to shop but to study! crazy right? Hahaha! :)  
Here are some pictures from our review session :)

Wearing the SRG shirt. :) and being a fashionista at heart I wore it with a high waisted shorts! :)
I realized that I haven't post all the "outfit of the day post" during our review days here so maybe I'll blog about it later!:)

My housemates!:) This is our Final Coaching days. 

The handsome Sir Patrick Panti! :)

One of the lectures of SRG. :)

with Sir Amiel. He's our coordinator. I miss you sir!:)


Coordinator of SRG Pampanga Branch, Sir Aaron. It was nice meeting you sir!:)

My testing site. Republic Central Colleges. :)
(grabbed from Joph Villegas)

My other batchmates and aspiring nurses too!:) 
(grabbed from May Macaraeg)

The result will be release on the 3rd week of the month. I'm really really hoping that I'll see my name on the list! *cross fingers*

SECOND HIGHLIGHT
My relatives from Singapore and Washington went for a vacation here for two weeks! How great is that?:) 
Here are pictures of their vacation here!

Our family LOVES to sing!:D

Sevilla Clan.


(L-R) Dad, Mom, Tita Sandra, Lola, Lolo, Tito Boy, Tito Michael, Tita Rose and Tito Rommel!:)


Sevilla Siblings :)

Cousins!


Missing Kuya Eric, Kevin, Alex and Elise! :(
THIRD HIGHLIGHT
The Pasalubongs!:)
Who doesn't love that?:)


 I'm too lazy to take a solo picture of each item. haha! :) Maybe I'll just do a separate blog about it soon. :) 



FOURTH HIGHLIGHT
Get together party with my lovely friends!!:)

Skype with Fati. We miss you!

Love ko 'to! :) 

At Beanery. :)


Paul, Mr. bouncer of the night! Haha! 

Carlo, best buddy!:)

We had a blast that night! We went home 4 am in the morning! Haha!:)

FIFTH HIGHLIGHT
This is for the book lovers out there! I found an awesome online shop for books! Check out their site at Facebook - Ajtm Bookstogo or like their page.:) Here's what I bought from them:

They even gave a free pocket book. Sweet!:)

Another online shop I'm gonna feature is the BeeBerry Shop! They sell unique zipper accessories! Here's what I bought from them:


Chic ponytails right?:) Their latest product is zipper bracelets and buttons rings! :)
Check their sites now!:) 

That's all for July! I think this is my longest entry ever! Haha! :) Well, let's us now leave July in the past and hope for a better August! :)

xx,
P 






No comments: